Broadband Consulting Group (BBCGi) is a committed and experienced team of market research and consulting professionals who specialize in supplying critical decision making data to telecom marketing, network planning, and operational management teams.
BBCGi has proven expertise in providing focused market research and complex data analysis in areas such as network planning and capital deployment, market segmentation, market share and flow share, competitive landscapes, operating support systems and GIS mapping.
Since 2003, BBCGi has been using advanced marketing research and data collection techniques to help clients understand:
- Market share and flow share of fixed and mobile telecom services
- Prime areas for network expansion
- Optimal locations for placement of wireless towers and optical switching equipment
- Competitive service providers in specific areas and what services, speeds and price points they are offering
- Demographic and geographic characteristics of new service areas
BBCGi has also helped dozens of clients prepare applications to expand broadband service in underserved areas through the Broadband Stimulus Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) and Broadband Initiatives Program (BIP) administered by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) and Department of Agriculture's Rural Utilities Service (RUS). Throughout the program, BBCGi supported over twenty five different clients with their funding applications with awarded funds totaling over $500 million.