BBCGi is prepared to help you:
- Conduct web-enabled data mining, market surveys and statistical sampling to measure market share, flow share and competitive intelligence data
- Host online broadband qualification tools for telephony service providers
- Define service area requirements and compliance to government programs for broadband deployment and growth:
- Gather and analyze demographic and broadband availability data necessary to complete applications to NTIA/RUS.
- Provide supporting documentation and maps by census block areas to strengthen applications.
- Provide quarterly growth measurement and reporting services for Sustainable Broadband Adoption programs.
- Provide data collection and market research services during applicant due diligence and incumbent provider commentary phases.
- Perform needs assessment and analysis on current OSS and recommend a unified systems approach for:
- Billing Systems
- Network Management
- Inside Plant
- Outside Plant
- Property Records
- Management Reporting
- Provide Cost of Service analysis and support as part of a migration plan in the FCC transformation of USF and ICC
As a result of its strength and history with competitive research, BBCGi has developed a proprietary methodology using leading-edge data collection techniques to determine cable telephony and/or DSL subscribership and adoption rates at any geographic level from the neighborhood/census block to regions of the country.
BBCGi leverages its relationships with Experian, Accudata, and other demographic and telephony data providers to collect multiple data points on a significant sample of households in the client's targeted geography in a way that is highly flexible and cost effective. The combination of automated and manual data collection specific to the area in question allows BBCGi to be cost effective, accurate, and extremely fast in determining broadband market share, flowshare, availability and adoption rates.
BBCGI has extensive relationships with hardware and software vendors and has leveraged those relationships to develop and implement Billing and Operational Support systems for network providers. Our relationships allow us to develop a best of breed platform that maximizes the existing elements of a provider's information set and moves them to a more unified database that is shared between different solutions.
Our experts have been involved in Cost of Service issues since divestiture in 1984. We bring an operating and capital analysis that provides a 'true' cost of providing broadband service at both a full and an incremental basis regardless of equipment and/or delivery method.