Video Flow Share
The video market is complex, highly competitive, and evolving as households have more choices for pay and free video content as well as growing viewing technologies across wired and mobile devices. BBCGi's exclusive video flow share solution utilizes network analysis of large volumes of subscriber data. We leverage household move details, bundle combinations, and surveys to accurately quantify service subscriptions and changes.
Business Questions We Answer
- How is the video marketplace evolving in specific markets?
- What is the impact of technology substitution on the pay video market?
- How do moving and competitive switching households differ demographically and behaviorally?
- How can a carrier better retain existing customers and win high-value customers?
- Video market share
- Share of gross adds and disconnects
- Customer switching by provider, technology, and mover segment
- Over-the-air and over-the-top video substitution
- Demographic and strategic segmentations as desired
Every provider faces different challenges, and we stand ready to tailor a solution to your footprint, competitors, and business questions. All metrics are available by standard and custom geographic markets (national, regional, footprint, state, DMA, county, ZIP, etc.) and head-to-head analysis with specific competitors is also available and informative.