Wireline Voice Flow Share
Achieving and maintaining success in a dynamic marketplace requires the right tools. Our wireline voice flow share tracking provides precise sizing of the competitive market and the share and switching behavior of wireline households. BBCGi's exclusive process combines network traffic data with geographic and demographic detail to efficiently maximize insights.
Business Questions We Answer
- Which wireline competitors are growing in specific markets
- What is the impact of wireless substitution on the wireline market?
- How do competitive switching households differ demographically and behaviorally?
- How can a carrier better retain existing customers and win high-value customers?
- Wireline voice market share
- Share of gross adds and disconnects
- Customer switching by provider and technology
- Wireless substitution
- Demographic and strategic segmentations as desired
Every provider faces different challenges, and we stand ready to tailor a solution to your footprint, competitors, and business questions. All metrics are available by standard and custom geographic markets (national, regional, footprint, state, DMA, county, ZIP, etc.) and head-to-head analysis with specific competitors is also available and informative.